Friday 14 October 2022

I Had A Quiet But Busy Day,

many years ago,


I made a number of DVDs about some of the fish farms we buy fish from in Bangkok and Singapore, I thought I would try to put a few clips of them on the shops web page, it was not as easy as I thought, the application that I used is long gone, so I had to change the format into avi, the problem being that all of the editing programs that I then tried would recognise the sound but not the visual images, I spent all day trying to find out what was wrong until Diana arrived home, it was then that I gave up, I will try again tomorrow when Diana is at work, we watched a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, after which it was back to back Antique Road Trips, until Steve called round, we had to copy tickets to a couple of concerts we are going to in the next few months, we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes we watched a New Tricks before we were off to bed.



No comments: