Tuesday 4 October 2022

Oh Dear, Another Day Of Only One Post,

as today as soon as I have posted this I will be off to visit Duncan,


normally I visit Duncan on a Wednesday, but as there is a train strike on Wednesday, the last time this happened I took the car, which took me longer than by going the usual way, with 2 trains and 2 buses! so as soon as I post this I will be off, back to Monday, it was a chilly start to the day,

with slight cloud in the sky,

bus to the war memorial and cinema in Beckenham, and into the accountants, all signed off, so next wait for the income tax demand from the Inland Revenue, normally just before Christmas!

I walked down to Kingfisheries to have a chat with Graham and Carl, 

I did not pop inro This 'N' That on the other side of the road, as luck would have it a bus arrived at the stop just after I did,

I made my way past Foxgrove Lodge into the park, 

it was getting a bit more cloudy, for the past few days we have been receiving weather warnings that we might catch the tail end of Hurricane Ian, but luckily no sign of it so far,

in the evening after Diana returned form work and our evening meal we watched some television, and had the first of this years panettone, after a couple of Antiques Road Trips we rounded off the evening with a New Tricks, before we were off to bed.


No comments: