Wednesday 29 May 2024

Diana Was At Work,

when we had a guest, 


one of the foxes appeared for the first time in months, I should say I am only making one post today, and as soon as I post it I will be off to Gravesend to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, 

he curled up in the middle of the lawn for a few ZZZZZ's, I had a the usual househusband day, watering the plants, hoovering etc. in the afternoon Diana arrived home, she is on early shift everyday this week,

in the evening poppadum's, 

followed by a onion bhaji, and a prawn jalfrezi with rice, 

eyes down and tuck in, after a BattleBots we watched the start of a series by Robson Green, 

photograph Channel 5, Into the Amazon with Robson Green, a trip I can only dream of making, one of the hotels in a jungle village he stayed in was the wrong side of £2,500 per night! but what a trip, we both thoroughly enjoyed his trek into the Amazon jungle and trip along the river, after which a couple from Life on Mars before we were off to bed.


No comments: