Saturday 4 May 2024

Diana Was On A Early Shift,

for myself I had a lazy day, 


looking at the Internet every so often, to see the first results of the elections, I should point out that these are local/regional elections and not a national election, after Diana arrived home it was time for a read, having finished the latest Private Eye, so back to Wilt

'Cheers!', as we tucked into a curry, 

next out to meet Steve in the club,

the skies looked ominous, 

with low grey clouds rolling in,

only a few players in the tennis courts,

but at the nets there was quite a crowd, 

looking towards London, it looked like it was going to rain,

a few members outside, although it was not that warm,

in the distance more players warming up for the cricket season,

Steve and myself chatted the night away, after saying our farewells we made a move to our homes, arriving back Diana had already gone to bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself a Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: