Thursday 25 March 2021

As I Was Typing The Blog,

the crow was back for a few more nuts,


I had a few things to do today,

first stop, Eden Park Garage, last week I had booked an appointment for the car, for its yearly MOT, (Ministry Of Transport), test all was well and it was passed as road worthy for another year,

I parked in town and picked some beansprouts in Sainsburys, next stop Pearl Fisheries for some whelks and cockles, I finished up in the pharmacist Boots, for my bi-monthly prescription then home,

in the evening time for a sherry and a read,

and my starter,

whelks and buttered seeded bread,

followed by a beef sandwich,

for dessert a few grapes,

I also played with the wine aerator that Steve and Kai had bought me for Christmas,

'Cheers!', we watched television for the evening, finishing with a New Tricks, tomorrow it is Diana's day off, a lazy day is planned, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: