Saturday 13 March 2021

As I Was Typing The Blog,

one of the crows called by,


after he left and I had finished the blog, my exercises, showered and eaten,

it was time to try the beard oil that Diana had bought for me,

Ta-Dah! and a nice aroma it had too,

next out, I needed some RO water, no cars looking along the road, but towards the entrance the park was packed with cars,

at Kingfisheries I had a chat with Graham and Carl, and then made my way home,

in the evening as Diana was still at work I settled down for a sherry and a read,

for my starter a smoked salmon salad,

'Cheers!',

a bowl of chicken noodle soup for my main course,

eyes down and tuck in,

for dessert some sliced melon, with grapes and cherries, Diana called just before 10.00, down to the bus stop and home where it was feet up for one from New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: