Saturday 27 March 2021

Some Good News,

Diana, although still ill, 


managed to make it to the living room on Friday for a couple of hours in the evening for some soup, before then I was doing my househusband bit, shopping in Lidl finished I made my way past the Coach & Horses, hopefully open next month, 

past what once was the Three Tuns,

looking back up the High Street towards the entrance to Lidl,

and towards the war memorial,

into Sainsburys for a few more bits and pieces,

then into Pearl Fisheries for some scallops,

back past the Tuns,

as I mentioned in the evening Diana was up for a couple of hours, and managed to have some spring vegetable soup,

a wine for myself,

and a selection of several cold cuts, 

soup finished Diana was back off to bed, during the day her doctor called and ask her to have another Covid test, the test kit will arrive on Saturday, so as soon as Diana is tested we will post the test back an await the results, and may I say many thanks to all that have wished Diana a speedy recovery, with Diana in bed I spent the evening reading and watching a New Tricks, before I too was off to bed,


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

We are hoping for the best outcome!
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, many thanks for your wishes, Diana's second covid results have come back the same as the first, but using a different kit, both testing negative, after talking with her doctor, after the second result the thought is that Diana has full blown influenza, or a possible lung infection, but I have to say with no cough it does not seem likely the infection is her lungs, the good news is is of yesterday Diana has improved greatly, best regards, Stan and Diana.