Friday 12 March 2021

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

so for myself it was out with the stamps,


I continued  with the Philatelic Congress issues, starting where I had left off with the issue from 1920,

through to 1939, the start of WWII,

for 1940 a small booklet was produced, 

showing the postage or franking stamps of London,

congress restarted commemorative stamps again in 1946, in Brighton,

with as most years specially printed envelopes,

the stamps were in sheets of 4, in brown, green, red and blue, I stopped here, in 1946, tomorrow I will finish this particular album,

just before 10.00 in the evening Diana called so off to the bus stop, arriving home Diana opened a parcel that had arrived for her, inside it was a treat for myself, Diana had bought me a bottle of beard oil! which supports Movember, I am looking forward to using the oil tomorrow, we watched one from New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, I am sorry to say it but I have no idea, best regards, Stan and Diana.