Monday 29 March 2021

Some Good And Bad News,

firstly the good news, 


the results from Diana's second covid test arrived and she is negative, and she felt much better, still a bit stiff in her joints, muscles and still had a headache, so apart from Diana's symptoms we pretty much had a normal Sunday, I have to mention our postal service again, we tracked the test kit, I dropped it off at 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon, it was picked up at 3.45 the same afternoon, the testing facility is at Milton Keynes, from us in Beckenham depending on which route you take the shortest is just over 80 miles, if you use the A12, M25 and M1, or 109 miles using the M11, in any event the test kit arrived just 5 hours later, amazing, well done the Royal Mail!

the daffodils I had bought at Sainsburys had opened,

in both vases

time for our starter,

3 huge scallops, with garlic bread,

followed by a roast of lamb, with gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

eyes down and tuck in,

for dessert cherry pie, 

with cream,

lots of extra thick cream, delicious, in the afternoon a Columbo fest,
 
in the evening we watched another 3 episodes of The Irregulars, towards midnight we were of to bed, and then the bad news, in an hour or so Diana was as unwell as ever, all of her symptoms returned, Diana had a retched night, I tried to make her as comfortable as I could between her shivering with fever and sweating with cold, what ever it is, it is back with a vengeance, I feel so helpless, towards 04.00AM Diana fell asleep, and was still asleep when I got up, I hope today will be better for her, I am only making this one post today, although it is still early I am just going to relax over a coffee or two.


No comments: