Friday 5 March 2021

Whilst Typing The Blog,

the fox called by,


for his daily fix of peanuts,

as Diana was at work, I decide to play with a few mores stamps, starting today with the envelope that contained stamps from Great Britain 1936 - 1953, so out with one of the new folders I had bought,


I like this selection of the 'Arms' stamps,

followed almost like a retake of today with King Edward VIII and the FDC, (first day cover), of Mrs. Simpson and Himself,

three FDCs the same, this one a little rarer than the other three, brain fade was now creeping in, also it was time for my evening meal, 

I watched some television until just before 10.00 in the evening when Diana called, a walk past some of the houses in the park and back home again, where it was feet up for one from New Tricks, a Have I Got a Bit More News For You, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: