Tuesday 23 March 2021

It Seemed Like We Had Hardly Laid Down,

but there was the alarm,


telling us it was time to get ready for the walk to the bus stop, on time the 04.04AM N 3 bus arrived, Diana was off to work and I was walking home past the early morning Marks & Spencer delivery, I had a quiet day but I spent a lot of the morning and some of the afternoon trying to get a video out of the camera, I watched a video in the camera that I took of the crow yesterday morning, but could not find the video on the sim card, eventually I manged to download something that made it happen, but what should have been a simple task was a real pain, also because of not having the software in place I had lost the video I wanted, better luck in the future I hope! but why does this sort of thing always happen to me? late in the afternoon I continued to watch and finish an excellent television series, 

titled The Lost Pirate Kingdom, it was a remarkably well made drama/documentary in six parts, amazingly reading about the series, I was surprised to find that the production was shot using rear projection instead of on location, West London Film Studios,  stage 2 provided the space to recreate locations in Jamaica and Nassau in 1700's for The Lost Pirate Kingdom, for anyone not familiar with pirate culture and the democracy involved in the pirate hierarchy this series will be an eye opener, after my evening meal Diana arrived home for a Midsomer Murder, and a New Tricks, with a new boss in the series, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: