Thursday 18 March 2021

I Decided To Clean The Glass Shelves In The Bathroom,

not my favourite job,


I am always so worried about one of them breaking whilst cleaning them, but as it happens all went well, in the evening a sherry and a read, I am up to page 1,057 in The Journeyer by Gary Jennings

and what a great read it is,

for tonight a ham sandwich,

and a few grapes along with the last of the pineapple we bought last week, it amazes me that a pineapple cost only a £1.00 here in the UK, when we lived in Thailand where grizillions of them are grown they were 20 baht or so, about 50 pence, but here they are half way around the world for just a £1,

towards 11.00 in the evening Diana called, so a walk past some of the houses in the park,

to the bus stop and home again, where it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before we were off to bed.


No comments: