Saturday 27 March 2021

Face Painting,

I am sure we have all seen kids with their faces painted,



but this face painter paints her own face, photographs Sarina Nexie/Instagram, 

Sarina Nexie has made a name for herself as a true makeup artist, by using her face as a canvas for some incredibly detailed artworks,

“What I love about using my face as a canvas is that I can do whatever I want, and if I don’t end up liking it I can just wash it off at the end of the day,” Sarina Nexie said about her art form of choice,

“Also, there are no limits to what I can do – the only limits are those which I subconsciously set for myself.”

the young makeup artist started taking makeup classes in 2013, 

and since 2018, when she started practicing artistic makeup, Sarina has already put together an impressive portfolio that includes designs inspired by popular cartoon characters, clever illusions, and stunning original designs, what a amazing talent, especially when looking in the mirror you have to think left is right and right is left!


No comments: