Tuesday 9 March 2021

Any Second Now,

the 04.04AM N3 night bus,


will be heading around the corner,

Diana on board I made my way home past the unloading Marks & Spencer lorry,

later in the morning the fox was curled upon the lawn as I typed the blog, I threw him a few peanuts,

he slightly uncurled to eat the few that landed near him, he must have had a busy night, he seemed so lazy, hardly making an effort to stand up,

I decided to give the aquarium a major clean up, alga was growing on the inside of all of the glass, I also spent what seemed like an age taking out thread algae that had started growing on some of the plants,

I hope the fish apricated it!

before Diana arrived home I had started on the beef stew,

which was delicious,

for dessert Diana chose a lemon cheesecake with coffee,

for myself apple pie and custard, we then settled down for two from Poirot rounding off the evening with a New Tricks, then for us we were off to bed.


4 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Hi Stanley-you from time to time show pictures of flowers. A friend sent over information about a set of photos taken by Albert Dros in Keukenhof Park. If you Google Albert Dross Keukenhof Park you will see a few articles featuring his work.....The Most Beautiful Flowers....
I have several friends who study photography. I think Albert Dros hit the nail on the head with this group of flowers.
Check it out!
Regards
John and Alley

Daryle said...

Stan,

You're looking very red, do; please get a heart checkup up, as we want to keep you healthy.

Daryle

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, I used to post so many photographs of flowers when we were living in Thailand, if you look back you will see lots of them, here are just a few,

https://stanleykemp.blogspot.com/search?q=bangkok+pattaya+hospital&updated-max=2015-03-22T02:47:00Z&max-results=20&start=1&by-date=false

https://stanleykemp.blogspot.com/2018/06/we-are-just-making-one-post-today.html

https://stanleykemp.blogspot.com/2016/05/not-such-early-start.html

https://stanleykemp.blogspot.com/2011/02/we-arrived-at-juus-house-nice-and-early.html

https://stanleykemp.blogspot.com/2015/03/good-news-and-bad-news.html

just copy and paste to see them, but there are so many more! I looked at the
Albert Dross Keukenhof Park link, what stunning photographs and flowers, many thanks, Stan and Diana.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Daryle, thank you very much for your concern, just yesterday I started monitoring my blood pressure, I was asked to do this every 4 months by my doctor, to take a reading over 4 days at different times of the day and when completed l email them to him, so yesterday after my exercises at 10.00 in the morning I took a reading at 12.10 midday, the next will be today 4 hours later in the day at 16.00 then at 20.00 the following day, etc so yesterday I was at 121 over 55 with a heart beat of 64, a tad low but better than being high I guess, so in another 3 days I will have all of the results which I will send to him, so he can adjust my medication as he sees fit, again many thanks for your concern, best regards, Stan and Diana.