Sunday 30 May 2021

Diana Was At Work,

I had a quiet day, I cleaned the aquarium and did a few other things around the flat,


then feet up for a Saturday afternoon film, The Battle of the River Plate, I had watched the film more than a few times before but it was nice to watch again,

     
then time for my evening sherry and read,

a slice of gala pie,

followed by toad in the hole, for my evening meal,

which I rounded off with some Cornish ice cream, delicious!

Diana arrived home shortly afterwards, so it was feet up for Serenity, we had watched the film before many years ago, and did not really understand it, the same again this time,

we rounded the evening off with an old favourite, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, a real hit when it was first released and has aged well, with the end of that we were off to bed.  


No comments: