Thursday 6 May 2021

I Seemed To Have Spent Most Of The Day On The Telephone,

there are still a few companies that have not updated our address,


and I now remember why, I tried to change them before, but there is not a simple 'change of address' button on their shareholder websites, both at Lloyds Bank and EQ, I was warned there was a wait, but after what seemed like hours I gave up on both, the one success was Centrica, a quick phone call and that was that, I also had to call LG, our television advised us that there was a problem with a power board and it needed a free replacement, the only problem being that the television has to be removed from the wall, which is not a problem for the technicians that LG uses, what is a problem is they are not insured, and any accidents/breakages in removing and replacing the television on the wall are down to me! in the evening a sherry and a read,

and my evening's meal, for tonight a couple of slices of gala pie, Diana arrived home when it was still light just before 9.00 in the evening, so it was feet up for part of a Lewis and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: