Tuesday 18 May 2021

First Thing,

Diana sent me a couple of short videos,


of a walk through of the house in the Philippines, so I put them both together with a piece of music,

Diana had already left for work as I made my way out of the park,

some good news, the nursing home where Duncan lives is now open to visitors, so for the first time in so many months we can pop down to see him,

walking under the horse chestnut trees, there is almost a red carpet underneath them of their fallen flowers,

if you look carefully you can see the one of the owners of Foxgrove Lodge tending to the wisteria,

over the bridge to the ticket office to buy my ticket for Duncan's visit on Wednesday,

walking back under the horse chestnut trees,

there are so  many flowers on the ground, and still so many in the trees,

in the late afternoon a thunderstorm,

with large hailstones, 

it does not look like a lot in the video, but I was impressed,

after my evening meal it was feet up for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which was great fun to watch, just before 10.00 Diana called so off to the bus stop and home, we watched one from New Tricks and then we were off to bed.


No comments: