Sunday 16 May 2021

I Had A Quiet Day,

watching a few documentaries,


in the late afternoon I noticed something strange I had seen before,

ducks on a roof,

I had seen this pair once before on a roof, but it seemed so strange, or perhaps it is just me and this is usual behaviour for ducks?

after Diana had arrived home it was a sherry,

for tonight we were having some of the left over duck,

on Diana's way home she bought a few other bits and piece, so duck pancakes it was then with spring onions, cucumber and plum and hoisin sauce,

'Cheers!',

on to our main course, a few Chinese dishes,

with some dim-sum,

all set,

time to tuck in,

Diana's selection,

and here is mine, we followed that with some sticky toffee pudding, before it was feet up for a couple of Murder Mysteries and we were then off to bed.


No comments: