Wednesday 5 May 2021

Over The Past Few Weeks,

the crow and fox have been calling by,


so I made this short video of them, back to today, it was Diana's day off, as I had to go to the bank we decided to take a walk into town and enjoy a breakfast, 

no parked cars today,

although it was bright, it was a bit chilly,

we stopped for a quick pose at Foxgrove Lodge,

and walked to the Rendezvous Caffe,

next door to Pierluigis,

a coffee for Diana,

tea for myself,

we will be so glad when in a few weeks time we can sit inside cafes and restaurants,

our breakfast arrived,

maple muffins with bacon for Diana,

and for myself,

you guessed it!

a full English breakfast,

when we had finished eating Diana went to one of the local telephone repair shops, her telephone had been playing up, so it needed a good talking to,

for myself I walked to the bank and joined the queue,

and then walked home past Foxgrove Lodge, Diana was already waiting at home, we spent the late afternoon indoors watching a few quiz shows, in the evening a Lewis and a Midsomer Murder, rounding off the evening with one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: