Thursday 13 May 2021

I Had A Busy Day,

Steve called round to pick me up at 10.00AM,


I had already stated to walk towards the park entrance,

we called into Kingfisheries to pick up 8 water containers, we were going to move the fish from Steve's old aquarium to the new one, and wanted to move as much of the matured old water and filers as we could, just after 4.00 in the afternoon Steve dropped me back of at home, job finished I just hope the fish like their new much bigger home!

after my evening meal I was out again, 

we had decided to have a couple at the club, again it was nice to see so many youngsters taking up a sport, Steve called in for a coffee on the way home, then for myself it was feet up waiting for Diana to call, next a nice surprise, just before 01.00 AM on Thursday morning Diana called to say one of her co-workers was giving her a lift home, after a chat and a coffee we were then off to bed.


No comments: