Thursday 20 May 2021

Happy Birthday!

to Daisey Mae,


you may remember this photograph of her back in January 2016,

and here she is now,

many. many happy returns for her 15th birthday!

today I was off to see Duncan, as I arrived at the station I managed to miss the train by just a tad, as one going to London also left,

which was soon followed by another,

in 20 minuets or so my one arrived for the start of the journey to Rainham,

changing trains at Bromley South, I was soon approaching Rochester Castle,

one part of it was destroyed in a mighty siege, as it happens Diana and Myself visited Rochester back in June 2019, and a nice visit it was too,

Steve picked me up from Rainham station and also called by to pick up Alan,

time for a pose, we spent the afternoon chatting to Duncan, who was his normal happy self,

after a few hours Steve dropped me off at the station, I was soon thundering past the Russian submarine moored in the River Medway,

arriving at Bromley South, I took the train to Beckenham Junction,

naturally I had to stop for a quick one at O'Neil's,

despite the recent very high winds,

the horse chestnut trees were still heavy with blossoms, it looks like it is going to be a bumper crop of conkers this summer, in my school days so much fun, and a few bruised fingers! Diana was closing tonight so I spent the evening watching television, a few quiz shows,

 my film for the evening, The Book of Eli, just before 01.00 on Thursday morning Diana called,

so off to the snail mail post box, I had some documents to send,

next stop the bus stop, we made the walk home where it was fee up for a coffee, before we were off to bed.


No comments: