Friday 21 May 2021

In The Afternoon,

Diana left for work,


for myself I watched a few quiz shows and documentaries, until my evening meal, then a couple of movies,

firstly Outlander, which I had watched a couple of years ago, but was still good to watch again,

followed by Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, I had watched the film before and this is what I wrote then 'a fantasy that was for adults in so far as some of the scenes are nightmarish indeed, but enjoyable to watch, the special effects pulling out all the stops, so be warned if you are going to show this to the kids watch it first (beware of the twins) and a few nightmares might be avoided, if you have kids watch with caution', after one from New Tricks and a Silent Witness just before 01.00 AM Diana called,

so off to the bus stop and back home for a chat, before we were off to bed.


No comments: