Thursday 27 May 2021

Many Guys Have A Room That They Call A Man Cave,

which is normally a room in the house, a garage or a shed in the garden,


in my case the attic, but Andres Canto from Alicante in Spain has a true cave underground which he built himself! after an argument with his parents, six years ago, and is now the proud owner of an underground cave in his own backyard, with help from a friend, almost everything was done by hand, next a pneumatic drill was used with the dirt being removed by the bucket, but Andres eventually implemented a pulley system, eventually they dug a sitting room and a bedroom, photograph Zenger News,

the digging started when his parents would not let him go put into town wearing a track suit, so he decided to stay home and let off some steam by digging a hole, which as he enjoyed it, just got bigger and bigger, “My parents wanted me to change clothes to go to the village, but I wanted to wear the track suit, so I could mess around in the village,” Canto told Zenger News. “They told me I could not go out dressed like this, and I said: ‘No worries, I can entertain myself,’ and I went to the back of the property and started to dig a hole.” the video is in Spanish, but it will give you some idea of the size of the man cave, there is a slight downside to the cave, he has to deal with an occasional flood when it rains, and that insects and snails often find their way in, apart from that what a great man cave!

 

No comments: