Friday 28 May 2021

Whilst Diana Was At Work,

I had a few things to do,


so out of the park,

on the way noticing that a mechanic had arrived to finish repairing the broken down Fiat 500,

I made my way past Pierluigi's, the restaurant after being vandalised was having some other work completed above the windows,

I dropped off a memory stick into Snappy Snaps for some photographs to be printed,

next stop the bus stop by the small cottages, 

and off to Bromley, where most of the street traders were open,

selling anything from food,

to cloth by the yard,

in this stall,

hanging baskets to go,

and this is the store I was going to, we needed a replacement CO2 cylinder for our SodaStream,

back to Beckenham to the photo shop to pick up the prints, into Marks & Spencer for the weekends shopping and then home, after my evening meal Diana arrived home, so it was feet up for our usual evening of Murders, with one from Endeavour rounding off the evening with a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: