Sunday 31 October 2021

Whilst Looking For Nothing In Particular,

I found these few bits and pieces that I found interesting,


for a bigger look at the map and an explanation about the at least 7,102 known languages, have a look here,

how did Michael Jackson defy gravity? I found this on Reddit,

I am not sure when this was made, but certainly leave me out of the queue for helicopter test pilots! lastly as a kid there were a number of penny arcade machines,

typically about a haunted graveyard or witches coven, all made in the 1940s by Bollard, but above is a new automaton, “This has taken me nearly a year to build, all completely from scratch. Everything inside the room is 3d printed (apart from the ceiling light) and much of the mechanism is 3D printed too. It has 3 computers, 3 smoke machines (also 3D printed), 27 servos, 60 LEDs and 3000 lines of code. It’s based on a 1940’s haunted house working model, but mine is a lot more complicated and a third of the size” found at Grayson’s Art Club, the Internet is so amazing if you have the time to look!


No comments: