Saturday 30 October 2021

As Diana Was At Work,

during the day I decided to play with stamps,


there were still a number I had not put into their new pages from when I consolidated them when we left Thailand, the time just flew past, as an aside I had a terrible dream last night, it was all about Pompeii and Herculaneum, I mentioned yesterday that we had watched a documentary about the Mount Vesuvius eruption, so I guess that was what caused the nightmare, the good news is that all is well now!

back to playing with the stamps, in no time it was a sherry and a read,

instead of a huge sausage roll for a starter I decided on 2 hog roast,

followed by bangers and mash,

eyes down and tuck in!

fresh mango for dessert and then it time to wait for Diana to call so I could walk her home from the bus stop, we arrived back where it was feet up for one from Midsomer Murder, followed by a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: