Monday 25 September 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as it is Diana's day off, 





so we will be out early, back to Sunday, Steve and Kai kindly picked us up, we were all out for Sunday lunch, to the carvery at Toby in Eden Park

we had booked a table for 2.00 in the afternoon,

the sign says it all,

our drinks arrived, 

the girls going for the endless soft drink option,

we joined the queue, 

a quick pose,

by the Yorkshire puddings, which were huge, 

and huge bowl of crackling, the meats on offer were pork, beef, lamb, turkey and gammon ham,

the girls had filled their plates, 

'Cheers!', eyes down and tuck in!

for dessert Diana chose a ice cream,

a big one!

similar for Kai,

a quick pose,

for Steve and myself Steve went with apple pie, I decided on plum and apple crumble, the bill came to £90.00 for the 4 of us we also left a £10.00 tip with the waitress as service was not included, Steve then drove us home where it was time for a coffee for the girls, a beer for Steve and a spiced rum for myself, after saying our farewells Diana and myself had a evening of Midsomer Murders, back to back, and for myself in the evening a nice treat, Steve and Kai had brought around some cucumbers, so a cucumber sandwich, sans crusts for myself after which we shared some delicious roasted  chestnuts, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: