Wednesday 20 September 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

and as soon as I have posted it,


I will be on my way to visit Duncan, as it happens Diana had a day off on Tuesday, we had planned to drive out to a park, but when we awoke it was a grey, cold, cloudy day, not only raining but at times with almost gale force winds, so a day indoors it was then, we watched television for most of the day, although I was up and downstairs a few times, one of the flats had a water leak, water was dripping into the cellar, so I was asked to empty the buckets and make a video of where the leak was, long story short one of the flats had a plumber call and did not make a very good job of it, but to be fair the resident did not know water was leaking into the cellar, the plumber will be back to stop the leak ASAP after our evening meal it was our usual fare for the evening, a couple of quiz shows, a Simpsons, Deadliest Catch, also a Midsomer Murder was showing on normal television, after which we watched another episode on ITVX before we were off to bed.



No comments: