Monday 18 September 2023

Unusually Diana Had To Go Into Work Today,

but not until the afternoon, 


so we had a early lunch, light the candle,

before a read and a sherry,

for our starter gravlax salmon, (not smoked) on a bed of lettuce,

'Cheers!', 

roast pork for our main course, sans gravy for myself,

eyes down and tuck in,

after a break,

a dessert I really like, rhubarb crumble with custard and ice cream, after which Diana was off to work, so I decided to watch M3gan

I keep reading about the developments in AI and robotics, this film puts them both together, could M3gan really be made? I guess it could, but after watching this I hope not! 

next it was The General's Daughter, which we had both watched before, this is what I wrote then, 'what can I say? for me a brilliant film, the naked corpse of Captain Elisabeth Campbell, daughter of Lieutenant General "Fighting Joe" Campbell, is found staked out on the urban warfare range of Fort MacCallum, army CID detectives and ex-lovers Paul Brenner and Sara Sunhill are called in to investigate, a believable story line with captivating music',

regarding the music that went with the film that I liked so much, I have the original music that some of the soundtrack had been taken from on a CD I have from the Library of Congress, called A Treasury of Field Recordings, the two main tracks used are Rock Island Line by Kelly Pace for the original click here, and Sea Lion Woman by the Shipp sisters, for the original click here, from the movie here, shortly after the film finished Diana arrived home, so it was feet up for a coffee,

 we then watched Goodfellas, what a classic movie to be sure before we were off to bed.


No comments: