Thursday 21 September 2023

Another Day Of One Small Post,

as on the way back from visiting Duncan I was unwell, 


as I waited for the train at Gravesend to return to Blackheath, I started to experience a painful stomach ache, which got worse as I neared home, arriving there it was just so bad I just plain went to bed in the afternoon, where Diana found me when she returned after her late shift, I was not vomiting or had diarrhoea, just huge painful stomach cramps and pain, the last time I had anything like this was years ago when I was in Thailand, it was food poisoning, so I guess this must be the same, anyway I woke this morning after a terrible nights sleep still in pain but nowhere near as bad, so for today I will take things easy and miss today's morning exercises, I will post Wednesday and Thursday on Friday, when hopefully I will be back to my normal self.



No comments: