Sunday 3 September 2023

Blog Posted,

and I was on my way out into a grey day,


on my way to the number 54 bus stop, 

I was soon passing the green,

alighting at the stop by This 'N' That, 

opposite Kingfisheries, I was in today to help Graham out as Carl is on holiday,

whilst there I noticed 2 unusual catfish, the first a bristlenose pleco, (Ancistrus cirrhosus), this one different as it is a albino,

keeping to a albino theme I also noticed this albino catfish, (corydoras aeneus), 

if you look carefully you can see one of the shops many happy customers, 

arriving home Diana had prepared our evening meal, 'Cheers!',

it was huge steak and chips, plus a salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar,

eyes down and tuck in, 

for dessert a chocolate mousse, we then watched a couple of Midsomer Murders before Diana was off to bed, normally Diana does not work on a Sunday, but she due to staff shortages was asked to come in today, so a early evening for her as yet again it is a early start for her, 


for myself I watched another few episodes of the excellent I, Claudius, a great BBC series from 1967, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: