Sunday 23 April 2017

A Big Thank You To Panasonic Thailand And Numchai,

but more of that later, 


  starting the day, after my daily exercises, it was change about 40% of the water in the aquarium,

 and replace it,  

 meanwhile Diana cleaned the kittens pool,

 but they had seen it done so often they did not take a lot of notice,

 I then called into see Jack Levey, the insurance policy for my truck needed to be picked up,

 his office is in Pattaya Tai, for a land mark looking outside towards the Sukhumvit Road you will see the Big C sign on the other side of the road,


arriving home I thought I would try an experiment with the kittens,


I had read that if you make the shape of a square with tape on the floor the kittens will sit inside them,

 as usual Mariana was the first to look at them, then laid beside one of them,

 next to inspect them was Hogue, who then laid by the door, Cable walked straight past them with out even looking and sat on the sofa, I can only assume our kittens have not yet read the book, next water the plants and give them not only fertiliser but also a dose of slug and snail remover, the snails are really wreaking havoc with the citrus plants, I am still finding 6 or 7 snails every day first thing in the morning, so there still must be many more that I do not see,


we had a slight problem with one of our outside chairs, a bolt holding the armrest had come lose, the trouble was it had only partially been in place and try as I might I could not start it in the bolt again, so I needed a bolt about a quarter of an inch longer, so off to the screw shop in Thepprasit Road, it is on the same side of the road as the two petrol stations about 20 or so shop houses before them,

 it is the most amazing place to look around,

 there is every type of nut,

 bolt,

 and fastening as far as the eye can see,

 the only slight difference was that the new bolt had a cross head, 

whereas the old one had a hexagon head, but that did not matter, to the casual observer it would not be noticed and it worked perfectly,

 I received a telephone call to say our camera was ready to be picked up from Numchai

 so cash in pocket off I went,

 to the new service centre building at the rear of the main store,

 there I had the most pleasant surprise, the camera had been repaired free of charge! we had bought the camera in December 2015, so it was well out of it's 1 year guarantee, so all I can say is a big well done and thank you to both Panasonic Thailand and Numchai, what great service, and yes when the FZ 400 comes out later this year it will be on the top of my Christmas list, well Christmas is only 35 weeks away, or if you want to be precise 246 days to go! I also dropped off the small camera we had been using as a standby to have the dust removed from inside of it, so that should be ready in a few weeks time,

  arriving home I spent some time making a couple of wands for the kittens,

I had bought a pack of three play mice and used the tops of some old fishing rods I had with some fishing line to attach them, they worked perfectly, Cable hissing and growling for all he was worth,

on to the evening,

 garlic bread for an appetiser

 followed by chicken and sweetcorn soup,

 'Cheers!',

 lite the barby,

 and with a shower of sparks, 

 we were in business, 

 Diana had marinaded the chicken,

 and prepared the vegetables,

  potatoes, onions and bacon all with a touch garlic,

  on to our dessert, 

whilst shopping in Tesco on Friday evening Diana had bought a selection of Tesco's own brand ice creams, and very nice they were too, we listened to music until the bewitching hour and then we were off to bed.


No comments: