Monday 17 April 2017

At First I Could Not Believe What I Had Read,

Harry Potter on drugs charges!


but surly he would make the drugs and charges disappear, then I got it, the defendant was not the Harry Potter, he was in fact Harry Potter who happened to have the same name, last Friday Harry Potter, of Mill Lane, Acaster Malbis, (a village and civil parish in the unitary authority of the City of York, England, it is located on the River Ouse, almost 5 miles south of York), appeared at York Magistrates Court, He pleaded guilty to possessing a class B drug with intent to supply, and his case was sent to York Crown Court where he will be sentenced on May 4, the court heard that Potter, 19, was stopped on his moped on January 19 when a police officer noticed a strong smell of cannabis, I guess I knew it was not the Harry Potter, Harry doing drink or drugs? Hermione or Ron would never let him! 


No comments: