Wednesday 19 April 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as soon as I have posted it,


I will be on my way out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, for the past couple of days water had been appearing at the bottom of the refrigerator, so a inspection was in order, removing the food I could see that the condensation tray at the rear was blocked, the trouble being to get to it I had to remove one of the glass shelves, which as the refrigerator was by the wall meant the door could not be opened enough to allow the glass tray to slide out, the door had to come off! why is nothing ever easy? so upstairs for the tool kit, door off I cleaned the drain that goes to the condensation tray at the rear inside of the refrigerator, 

and to get to the condensation tray and bottom part of the condensation tube at the rear of the refrigerator, I had to pull the refrigerator out of the gap in the kitchen worktop, to turn it around to remove the condensation tray, so I could clear the tube that went to it from the interior of the compartment, I cleaned the tube as best I could and hopefully that will be that, next put the refrigerator back in its space, put the glass shelf and food in, its door back on and plug it in, all of that made cleaning the steam nozzle of the coffee machine seem like a breeze! in the afternoon I watched the a great documentary,


the first episode Tropical World, totally and absolutely fascinating, after my evening meal a Outback Opal Hunters followed by the usual Deadliest Catch, next a Midsomer Murder, until Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat before A Touch of Frost, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: