Wednesday 26 April 2023

I Am Out Early Again,

this time to visit Duncan,


so another day of only one post, back to Tuesday, it was a glorious spring day, although it has to be said a tad chilly,

walking to the bus stop, the cherry blossom putting on a good show,

and the chestnut trees now starting to really open their foliage, a lovely spring green,

another of the cherry trees, looking nice, onto the number 54 bus, 

and alighting at This 'N' That, today closed, 

over the road to Kingfisheries to help out for the day, as it happens I bumped into a couple of customers that I recognized from my full time days here so long ago, at the close of play back onto the number 54 bus for my journey home,

and into the park, the wisteria on Foxgrove Lodge,

starting to flower, 

but I have to say like last year, not the super abundance of flowers as there were a few years ago,

but at least the pansies were putting on a good show,

as was the cherry blossom in the front garden at this house, arriving home I had beaten Diana back, although to be fair Diana was meeting Wilma in Bromley for a coffee and a chat, when Diana arrived home and after our evening meal it was time for a Midsomer Murder, a great series that we both enjoy, but with 3 or more murders per episode in Oxfordshire, where the series is based, it must be the murder capitol of the world!, as it happens here are the 20 top Midsomer Murder locations, just in case you want to visit the beautiful country locations where the some of the series are filmed, we rounded off the evening early as tomorrow Diana has another early start, so one from I Have I Got More News For You, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: