Saturday 8 April 2023

I Had An Annoying Start To The Day,

I thought I would play with the infrared photographs I took,

when we went to Waverley Abbey, but alas it was not to be, a free program that I had installed many years from Google called NIK Collection had disappeared! when I went to reinstall it the news was bad, Google had sold the program to DXO, who now charge for it £135.00 for the basic program or £225.00 for the RAW package, I hate it when I am blackmailed into something that was given free and then told to pay or else, but there it is, as it happens I spent most of the afternoon trying to find the free version that I had before, and there was one, but it did not contain the 2 elements of the program that I use, so that was that, after Diana returned home it was time for our evening meal, 'Cheers!',

Diana had made a Chinese curry, 

it was delicious, after which I was out,

to meet Steve, it was a nice evening,

hardly a cloud in the sky,

past the green, 

and churchyard, 

rounding the corner there was my bus, being readied to be towed, 

raised off of the ground so that a towing bracket could be fitted, 

then raised even more so that the mechanic could crawl underneath and secure chains, I rather him than me! the next 227 arrived,

and in no time I was in the Moon & Stars chatting the evening away with Steve, as it happens it was not as crowded as usual, I guess people going away for the bank holiday weekend, after saying our farewells it was onto the 227 for myself, as Steve walked to his home,

then walking across the green home, where it was feet up for a spiced rum nightcap, one from Have I Got A Bit More News For You and we were then off to bed.


No comments: