Saturday 1 April 2023

Off To Work,

on a grey rainy day,


puddles were everywhere, it must have been raining over night, on to a number 54 bus,

and off at the shop, we had a busy day I am happy to say, and I even had one customer remember me from the 1980s when I was working in the shop full time before moving to Thailand,

work over after leaving the bus it was a wet walk through the park home,

where Diana had made me a quick snack before going out to meet Steve,

the rain had continued, flooding the path, thankfully I had decided to wear my waterproof hiking boots, 

no one in the tennis courts tonight,

which was just as well as there was so much surface water,

into the club where I meet Steve, we chatted the night away, as it happens at the shop some new fish had arrived, some of which we chatted about, after saying our farewells I walked home for a New Tricks before we were both off to bed.


No comments: