Thursday 20 April 2023

I Find It Fun To Take Simple Tests,

like this one, the Food Disgust Scale, 


Dr. Christina Hartmann, Ph.D. and Dr. Michael Siegrist, Ph.D. of the Technical University of Zurich developed the Food Disgust Scale to study what makes people shy away from certain foods, all it entails is answering 32 questions about food, it then lists your own triggers for deciding what not to eat, my score is above, I thought a remarkably low 29.88%, which is strange as just the smell of melted cheese gives me the hebbie-jebbies and I do not eat so many items that for instance Diana loves, pasta, pizza, lasagne and most sauces including gravy to name a few, but there it is, to try the test all you have to do is click this, the IDRlabs Food Disgust Sensitivity Test, after taking the test there is a detailed explanation of what each score means, great fun and no cheating!


No comments: