Friday 17 December 2021

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

before I left the park in the afternoon,


another grey day,

as I made my way past Beckenham Green, the skating rink still had a few people skating,

I was soon waiting at the 227 bus stop opposite the houses by the church,

in no time I was at my fist stop,

changing from bus to train at Clock house station,

for the 4 station stops to Hayes, a quick look at the village Christmas tree,

I had to call into our accountants, to pick up, drop off, and sign a few papers,

job done back to Clock House,

and home, past the Christmas tree in the garden at Foxgrove Lodge,

just before Diana called I finished watching the latest and last of the excellent series, Hornby: A Model World, in this episode the team recreate a formula E Jaguar for their range of Scalextric models, after Diana arrived home it was feet up for a chat, a coffee, and one from Lewis, and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: