Sunday 26 December 2021

We Were Up Early,

as I guess everyone else was,


we are lacking a few photographs, as last night I left my camera at Steve an Kai's home, D'oh!

so just a few of us at home,

that Diana and myself took on her mobile telephone,

we walked to Steve and Kai's home where we were going to spend Christmas day,

the table beautifully laid out,

I had to have a pose,

as did Diana,

the girls getting into the sprit of Christmas,

'Cheers!',

all set,

in Steve's living room,

where he has one of his three aquariums,

'Cheers!',

from the girls,

and Steve and myself,

selfie time,

back in the dining room,

the meal began,

and there was lots of it,

also here was Phanee who was with Dave and Jeab, next to Kai and Diana,

all set,

group photograph,

then the fun began,

it was cracker time,

guess who got the hat?

after a traditional British Christmas roast, and flaming Christmas pudding,

the girls disappeared into the kitchen,

to prepare a Far Eastern meal,

which I am guessing,

was more than a bit spicy,

I do not know what each dish was,

but the girls really enjoyed it,

and I know this innocent looking salad is far from it!

after their meal,

it was party time, Phanee and Dave,

one from Diana,

time for presents

'Cheers!',

a pose from Jeab,

and from Steve and Kai,

a Christmas kiss,

Ah!,

one more, well it is Christmas!

then our turn,

Ah!,

one more!

then time for more presents,

lots of them,

after the girls, 

it was time for Steve,

to unwrap his presents,

I had one for both of us,

and one for myself,

and guess what?

I had a new best friend! the evening just raced past, in no time at all we were making our way home in a taxi, from both of us many, many thanks to Steve and Kai, for all of their hard work preparing a Christmas feast for all of us, arriving home it was a quick nightcap before we were both off to bed.


No comments: