Saturday 11 December 2021

I Had A Quiet Day,

but not so for Diana,


firstly Diana had a early start, in the afternoon after work a 2 hour driving lesson, followed by meeting Wilma, one of her friends that she meet whilst at her old job, the girls had a meal, meanwhile after finishing and posting the blog I watched a few documentaries before my evening meal, tonight just a sherry and a read, 

followed by a cheese and tomato sandwich,

and a Christmas mince pie,

after which I was off to the club to meet Steve for a pint or three, plenty of tennis courts for hire tonight,

if you look carefully you can see that the club has now put up its Christmas tree, I meet up with Steve and we chatted the night away, Steve kindly dropped me off home where Diana had arrived, we had a coffee and a chat whilst watching one from New Trick before we were off to bed.


No comments: