Wednesday 8 December 2021

In The Morning,

it was time for another of Diana's advent calendar coffees,


before she was off to work, for myself the usual house husband day, hoovering, watering the plants and cleaning the aquarium, I also called the dry cleaners and rescheduled our delivery to Wednesday evening, I would have picked it all up, but there was so much of it, the trip carrying it all to the cleaners was bad enough, my big coat, two of Diana's coats, my black suit and waistcoat, plus my Bretton jumper, the thought of trying to keep all of those together in their plastic wrappers once they were cleaned was too much to think about, in the afternoon some great news, you may remember a few weeks ago I gave a blood sample, well the results were in, my doctor called and it was all good news, all of my blood work and urine sample were normal with nothing thankfully to be concerned about, what a relief! well you just never know, I watched a few documentaries in the afternoon, in the evening I gave Catharine a hand taking some furniture downstairs into the cellar when Diana arrived home from work, Catharine and Diana had not meet before so it was a pre Christmas sherry until we said our goodbyes to Catharine, 

it was than feet up for a Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks, during the evening Diana had to play catch up with her advent chocolates,

for myself I had been keeping up to date, with the end of New Tricks we were off to bed.


No comments: