Monday 27 December 2021

We Now Have Our Camera Back,

that I had forgotten at Steve and Kai's house,


back to Christmas morning,

a few presents under the tree,

and cards on the mantle piece,

these for us,

and these to take to Steve and Kai's home,

Diana first, a pair of Samsung ear buds,

perfume,

and, you guessed it,

chocolates!

a big box,

with a tote bag,

my turn, 

it was heavy,

there were two of them, mushroom grow boxes, I really enjoyed growing mushrooms when we were in Thailand, here are a few post where I mention them, February 2012, and two in 2017, March and April, I am sure there are a few more, but these were the first few I could find,

one more,

aftershave, Eternity by Calvin Klein,

lastly,

a envelope,

with tickets to,

the live show of Mrs. Brown's Boys, I am so looking forward to see the show in June, as it happens we made a post about the show that was going ahead in 2021, but was put off due to covid until this year,

glad rags and boots on,

and we were on our way,

to Steve and Kai's for Christmas day,

myself, Dave and Steve,

Dave and Steve in the dinning room,

time for a few crackers, Jeab, Phanee and Dave,

the jokes were flying thick and fast,

that was a terrible one!

the girls really enjoying themselves, 

well we all were,

Phanee and Dave,

'Ah!',

followed by Steve and Kai,

time for presents,

and photographs,

Diana and Kai,

a very happy Jeab,

with a gift card,

as well as Phanee,

no prizes for guessing what was in this one,

a Bushmill,

and in the box,

a Scapa,

for Kai some Pandora,

and guess who was luckily with a Louis Vuitton? I stopped taking photographs at this point, these are the ones we did not have yesterday, again many thanks to Steve and Kai for such a wonderful day.


No comments: