Sunday 12 December 2021

Whilst Diana Was At Work,

I popped into town,


it was just a dull grey day,

we wanted a few flowers for the weekend so I went to Lidl,

a few being the operative word, mostly Christmas decorations, well I guess it is that time of the year!

the Christmas tree in Foxgrove Lodge looking nice,

in the evening I caught up with the latest Hornby where the team race to complete a model of the giant P2, The Prince of Wales locomotive,

to go with my Indian starters a Indian beer of course, a Cobra, 

between courses I noticed one of the tree decorations had fallen down,

Cooie!

time to tuck in,

'Cheers!', from Diana with a coffee,

and one from myself,

we had got a little behind with our advent calendars,

so it was time to catch up,

and settled down for the evenings television, for tonight a Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: