Wednesday 15 December 2021

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as I made my way,


to the snail mail box,

which saved a long walk into town to the post box by the post office,

just a few people walking in the park in the distance,

the leaves really falling now in this part of the walk home, as I mentioned I had forgotten to pay the dentist yesterday, so first thing I called to say I would be popping down, but as it happened they took my payment over the telephone, £65.00 for the extraction, the strange thing is that I still have a tooth ache where the tooth was, hopefully in the next few days all will return to normal, I watched a few documentaries in the afternoon before Diana returned home, where it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: