Sunday 19 December 2021

Diana Was At Work,

and as it was Saturday,


I decided on a film fest, and what better way to start than with a British Boys Own film, set in the Second World War? Mosquito Squadron, as it happens the Mosquito was a genuinely famous aircraft design, the Wooden Wonder it was sometimes called,

I followed that with Men In Black 3

rounding off the early evening with Red 2, the last two films featuring great special effects,

next time for my evening sherry and read,

for tonight's starter, chicken noodle soup,

I always mention to Diana when we have this soup, that it amazes me that I remember this soup as a youngster back in the 1950s and here it is still made today, where are the noodles?

at the bottom of course!

main course, bangers and mash,

for dessert a couple of frangipane mince pies,
 
next Diana arrived home with her new friend, Katie the Carrot! we settled down for a coffee and a chat, watching a  Lewis before we were off to bed.


No comments: