Tuesday 14 December 2021

Diana Was Still At Home,

when I left for town,


just after 1.00 in the afternoon, Diana is on late shift this week, the park deserted,

and only two skaters in the rink on the green,

passing this tree in the churchyard I could not help but think, what a Christmas tree this would make if illuminated, on to the 227 bus to here,

the dentist, I still had a troublesome tooth, basically although it had a root canal performed on it a number of years ago, the tooth was unstable and kept giving me a lot of pain when eating, so out it came, I was soon on my way home, the downside is that I now have no chewing teeth on the bottom right of my mouth, I just hope the few I have left hold up!

back into the park after some shopping at Marks and Spencer's, I bought a can of chicken soup for my evening meal, as I was advised not to eat anything chewy until the gum had started to heal, and then I realised, I had not paid the dentist! I had just wished everyone a Merry Christmas and walked out, so job for tomorrow, back to the dentist to pay, by now Diana had left for work, for myself it was feet up after my tin of soup for an evening of Lewis and a New Tricks, before it ended Diana called, so off to the bus stop, arriving home home it was a chat and a coffee before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall glance of your web site is great, let alone the content material!

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, I never normally publish anonymous comments, but the reply might be of interest to other readers, our first blog was on August 31st. 2008, and I have made at least one daily post since then, as far as easy, the BlogSpot is easy to use, or else I could not use it! I hope you continue to look in to our efforts, best regards, Stan and Diana.