Tuesday 25 January 2022

It Is What It Is,

an empty tin can,


but this is a very special empty tin can, why? I hear you ask, well because it is made of silver, and if you want to buy it be prepared to stump up $1,135 for the empty can! (engraving extra), this and many other valuable, you can not live life without them objects, are from the Everyday Objects, a collection at Tiffany & Co. do people really buy empty tin cans? I guess so, actually here is a thought, with Christmas just 333 days away how about forward planning for Diana's next Christmas present? and here it is,

a solid silver clothes peg, I know she would appreciate some of these to help on wash days, and every time she used them she would think of me! now let me see, at $550 each, should I buy her 10 or 20? decisions, decisions!


No comments: