Thursday 27 January 2022

Diana Left As I Was Typing Our Blog,

she was meeting up with Kai for a girls day out,


on to the train,

starting the day by the yacht,

it was huge,

just a shame they forgot the keys!

what a beauty,

moving on,

time for a few poses from Diana,

and Kai,

after lots of window shopping, they decided to eat, so into a restaurant, and here their day stops as far as photographs are concerned, Diana had sent me some of the rest of their day, but for some reason they have not arrived in my inbox, I can see then queued from last night but they have not arrived, when they do I will post them,

for myself, I called LG for news on our television, I was 18th in the queue so I requested a call back which will take place before 6.00 this evening, so blog posted and I was out,

we needed some milk and a few other bits and pieces,

past the green,

I just had to take a photograph of the new telephone boxes that are replacing the red ones that so many of us like,

past the church, I wanted a few notes of real money so I called into the cash point,

and then back to Waitrose, where the first of the summer goods are on display,

back into the park and home, at 5.00 in the afternoon LG called back, it was confirmed our television had been repaired on Monday and was awaiting the courier company to pick it up from LG, no news from the courier company but hopefully tomorrow they will advise us of a delivery date,

after a few documentaries it was time for a sherry and a read,

'Cheers!',

for tonight a pork belly with crackling, followed by some grapes, after which Diana arrived home,

so it was a coffee and feet up for Dune, the 1984 version, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: