Wednesday 26 January 2022

The Saga Of Our Televisi0on Continues,

I called LG first Thing in the Morning,


the news was not good, on Monday I was told the television was ready to go, but it was not that simple, the lady that I was speaking to today (Tuesday), told me that a email had been sent to the service department requesting a update for delivery at 3.30 in the afternoon, I asked what the reply was, "oh we never receive a reply in less than 24 hours, but if we have any news we will call you", they did not call, which begs the question, why could the customer care department not telephone the service center and get an immediate reply? shortly afterwards I received a call from the courier company, "as the collection on did not go according to plan I am calling to make another collection appointment", I explain that the collection should not have happened and that the television was collected the week before, apparently both the driver and the manager I spoke to did not press the correct buttons on their computer, so it still had us down for an incomplete collection! moving on,

I called round to pick up Steve, whose car has still not been repaired, he had run out of RO water,

so into Kingfisheries in Croydon Road, for some water as Lee looked on,

back to Steve and Kai's home, I just had to have a look at Steve's bee hive,

top removed,

to see the frames where the honey will be produced,

under those the Queens grid, this stops the Queen which is larger that the others, from flying from the hive,

the next set of frames where the workers service the Queen,

at the bottom the wire mouse screen, those pesky mice get everywhere!

the hive is positioned next to their strawberry patch, the bees with their Queen will be arriving some time in April, after a coffee and a chat and I was home,

listening to Seasick Steve, I had just received a CD that I think has the best title that I have heard, it is called, 'I Started Out with Nothin and I Still Got Most of It Left' what a great title,

I also listened again to Dog House Music, on the CD he tells a wonderful story of his dog, arrest and reunion, after which Diana returned home, so we had time for a film, 

for tonight American Outlaws, a entertaining film, but it did not seem to know whether it should be funny or factual, regrettably it failed at both, but it was an easy watch, after that we were off to bed.


No comments: